Thursday, March 3, 2011

~Doreen's Experience~

WHEN I WAS STILL A KID------->

-- I like to sing when I was still a kid, so, I often participated in singing competition. What is the main purpose for me to participate in such kind of competition? I have no idea, I think just because of the encouragement from my beloved ♥mummy♥ In the competition, though I'm not always got the prize, at least I had the courage which other people don't have.


WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL------->

-- One day, there was an advertisement which was given by my teacher, stated that "Here is a competition which called 'xiao yuan zhi xin'. You can solo by your own or group with no more than 4 people. There will have attractive bonuses and prizes if u got the top four and the most popular in this event! The singing contest heat will be held in RH.Hotel, the semi-final will be held in Miri and the final will be in K.L." Wow!!! The prizes are so amazing and made me so excited!

Therefore, I found a girl who called JESSIE to form a group♦SKY BLUE♦ She is a good singer and my classmate too... Since that time, we always stick together. I still remember that we had some conflict occured when we will choosing our song. We have our own minds and styles, e.g, I think A song is suitable for us, but she thinks B song is more suitable than A song. Besides, we have our own strengths and weaknesses. For me, I have a comparison of soft voice =$ and easy to compromise. But my weaknesses are I'm not able tosing treble and easy to stage fright(even if I often participate in the singing competition, I still nervous once I stand on the stage. Thence, we tried to find our own balance and strengths.Thanks God that we choosed the suitable song. Then, we tried to train, encourage and so on to each other. At that time, I just knew that teamwork is very important not only for us, but also for everyone! Even though we prepared all the things that we ought to do, we failed in the competition and only entered into the semi-final stage at the end.


LASTLY------->

-- I would like to say that I have learnt many things like teamwork and know how to accept other's opinion and try to compromise. Furthermore, I can make some improvement on my strengths as well as my weaknesses. I believed that these skills are going to help me in my future and support is very important to everyone in order to get the job done!

~Supporting~

Doreen Wong ♥


----------------------------------THE END----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment